Main Forum

This Person stole from me and a friend and lied

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
So a person (calicohelen) kicked me and my friend (cobynugget) out of her town and my other friend (KikiKitcat) had not been on. she took all our plots and wouldn't let kiki get her stuff back. She accused CobyNugget for taking her flight boots Helen lent to Coby when coby gave them back. So in exchange for all of kiki's things, i gave CalicoHelen my flight boots and (her selfish self) NEEDED a soulbound book so i gave her both a soulbound book and my flightboots to get all of Kiki's things back. a few days later, kiki got some of her things back, but while she was getting the rest of her things, helen took back the plot and left it so kiki couldn't get her things. So she lied to me, stole my flight boots and enchantment book, and the rest of kiki's things. Ive had multiple problems with this player and to make sure this doesn't have to happen again

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419892456151318538/449767092653391873/image.jpg?width=375&height=499

that's Kiki's plot (and chests) that she couldn't get before helen took it back
Posted May 25, 18 · OP · Last edited May 25, 18 by CeCenedra
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
This was some time ago, wasn't it? I'm sorry, but without proof and a complaint from the person who was stolen from, there's not much that can be done.
Posted May 29, 18
NoticeNotices