Due to technical difficulties with my computer I can not post any images on here. Come visit my town, you can visit while I am offline with /pwarp, then look for the diamond. Once you are in my town just check out some of the creations I have made and my town as a whole and decide weather I am fit for this position or not.

A little bit about me:
I am 17 years of age, I just got back into minecraft again about a month ago. I have high school Monday-Friday like most other kids my age. I'm a runner, I don't know how this is relevant to the application. I love apple cinnamon tea. I like figuring out how gadgets work and the mechanisms inside. I have been known to be a good builder in real life also, I build houses and garages with my dad sometimes. I am the youngest of three brothers. I tend to be kind to the beginners in this server by: setting them up with gear, money, and advise. I would like to donate to this server but at the moment I do not have the funds, I need to save. I like to thinks I'm a kind individual but that's not for me to decide, but I have my moments. The last thing is that this is the first server I absolutely loved and it is the longest I sticked with one. Good job on this server Ston, I look forward to seeing what you have planned for the future.

Why I think I deserve this position:
I would like to think that I am a good builder, and when I play the game the two things I love is building and grinding mcmmo levels. I have been a builder on one other server till it ceased to be online. Also I build pretty fast too so that's a plus. I think I would be an asset because I can also build for the server, not just towns (that's why I'm applying). I would love to be a person who is help making the server, like builds and all that. That's kind of what I have been aiming for after I decided I was going to stay long term with this server. The builds I have in my town are but a taste of what is to come, I have MASSIVE plans and you will see them. I hope you like what you see and consider this application.

With regaurds,
Jakob May (aka Insane_Things)