Main Forum

Epicface888 Ban Appeal

7 replies
Votes:
Banned users
Username: Epicface888
Reason: X-ray
I feel as I got banned because someone watched me get lucky and find a spawner.
It was partly luck, I watch for subtitles seeing as when a spawner generates underground at least 1 mob generates with it. Therefor I'm not always on point with it. Apparently the time the mod watched me I got lucky. 2 seconds after I mine the spawner i get banned. Looks like I'm going to have to find another server if you don't believe me. Thank you for your time.
-Epicface888
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
you were watched on multiple occasions.
Posted Mar 10, 18
Votes:
Banned users
Ok so I'm getting banned for luck then.
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
yes
Posted Mar 11, 18
Votes:
Banned users
Alright well tell ston and T_Crxtical or whatever his name is bye for me seeing as I can't. I believe in this server. Good LUCK :d.
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
Banned users
1 more thing, do you have ANY screen shots or proof
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
Banned users
Hey just because i got banned from the server doesn't mean you kick me from the discord too.
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
proof you say! The proof is that i witnessed you mine straight down into not 1, but 5 spawner rooms. (and these are just the ones i witnessed) straight down into them. Digging down and hitting a spawner rooms chances are about 1 in 100 (maybe even more) Proof you say! it is not coincidence that you "found" a half a stack of spawners in a few hours playtime. You will not be unbanned, and i can ban you from the discord (i already have). Cheaters suck Epicface, noone will ever want you on their server if you are using xray to exploit their spawners and economy.
Posted Mar 13, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices