II absolutely love this plugin. I can't wait to set up a stall in the market and start selling all of my unneeded items for in-game money. Until then, I might make one or two of these chests in town. There are a few different types of shops that you can set up in just a few easy steps.
Shops to sell your items:
1. Pick a spot for your shop
Place your chosen chest then put a sign on it by crouching (hold shift and right click).
2. Edit your sign
On the 1st line you will type [sign]
On the 2nd line you will type the number of items per purchase
On the 3rd line you will type the cost of each purchase
On the 4th line you will type sell
3. Pick the item being sold by left clicking the sign with that item in hand.
4. Change the way the item is displayed by then right clicking the sign with the item.
5. Fill your chest with the item!
Shops to buy items from others:
Simply type buy on the last line of your sign!
If you only want to buy a certain number of the item, then fill the rest of the chest with items. Payment will be taken from your /bal
Shops to barter (trade) an item for another item and gambling shops:
You can make these shops once you get to Miraculous rank, by changing the last line of the sign. Until then, visit all of the great shops already set up by other players.
* If you happen across a shop that does not have the item displayed, just right click the chest to find out what it's buying/selling.